Desperately Seeking R. Kaht
In my quest to find information on outdoor classrooms for elementary level special education, I came across a paper written by a graduate student at Central Michigan University, Richard Kaht. His paper (while not geared to the special education group I am looking to facilitate) was thorough, insightful and full of wonderful resources. In fact, I found it to be the most concise and practical article I found in two weeks of constant research both on the internet and in the licensed periodical databases available through our school. I thought to myself, I need to find this person and learn more from him. Well, I can’t find him.
I am going to test the two theories that have been raised in our course discussion boards:
· If you put something on the internet, it stays forever
· Everyone can see what you are posting, so be careful what you say and how you say it (which implies “be careful what you wish for”)
If anyone out there knows who I’m talking (Richard E. Kaht, once a graduate student at CMU) about, please, send him a link to this blog so that I can pick his brain for more information and find out what work he’s done since the writing of the article.
No comments:
Post a Comment